Service Pack 1 Update 2 Fixes
- Correct delay experienced on some PC's during the screen saver check when using SP1 Update 1.
Service Pack 1 Update 1 Fixes
- Improved Anti-Virus detection algorithm to improve detection of some AV vendors, e.g. Symantec.
- Correct issue where the 2nd Wednesday of a month is before the 2nd Tuesday of the month. In this case 3rd Wednesday is chosen.
- Correct issue detecting secure screen saver settings when the local user account has a blank password.
Service Pack 1 Update 1 includes various fixes and new features based on customer feedback. In order to benefit from all the new features in SP1 the server installation must be upgraded and a new client setup package must be created and distributed.
Service Pack 1 Fixes / Updates
- Correct issues controlling the "Winfrasoft VPN-Q 2009 Management Service" from VPN-Q 2009 Server Manager.
- Windows Vista SP2 correctly detected.
Service Pack 1 Enhancements
- Full Windows 7 Support including policy control.
- Updated Anti-Virus and Personal Firewall detection algorithm to improve detection on Vista SP1 and higher.
- Updated OS detection algorithm to better cater for future Windows Service Pack releases.
- Built in demonstration mode.
- OEM / Appliance ready.
- French language support added to VPN client.
Auto-update: VPN-Q includes an auto-update engine that will update the client component automatically - provided that this feature has not been disabled in Enterprise Edition.